DocLaw Campaign '08
- John McCain
- McCain Campaign Site with News, Weekly Radio Address, Issues, and Blog
- Barack Obama
- Obama Campaign Site with News, Issues, and ObamaBlog
- The Democratic Party
- The Democratic Party blog, action, agenda, and press.
- The Republican Party
- GOP.com with news, blog, issues, and state parties.
Other sites of Interest:
- Campaign Locator
- Locate your campaign by State, Campaign Name, or Campaign Code Number and you will display the area, most recently posted campaign results and contact information.
- Campaign Finance Materials by Stanford
- Here you will find Case Materials from the U.S. Supreme Court and other Declarations, Orders, Motions, etc.
- Campaign Disclosure Project by UCLA Dec. 2006
- Database contains statutes and regulations in 105 categories from 50 states, the District of Columbia and the Federal Election Commission.
- Columbia Experts on Campaign Finance Decision
- Columbia Law experts on campaign finance law can discuss Supreme Court ruling in Davis V Federal Election Commission.
- CFC Regulations & Guidance
- Rules & regulations to facilitate fund-raising on behalf of charitable organizations. Additional guidance consistent with
existing regulations about matters affecting the campaign.
- Federal Campaign Finance Commission Law & Regulations
- The FEC provides access to statutes on Federal Election Campaign Act, Presidential Election Campaign Fund Act,
and the Presidential Primary Matching Payment Account Act and also other documents relevant to federal campaign finance legislation.
- GODORT Election 2008
- Frequently Used Sites Related to U.S. Federal Government Information on Election 2008 includes starting points, other general sites, indexes and directories,
government agencies, blogs, and many more categories.
- Kansas Voter View
- Kansas Voter View by Kansas Secretary of State's Office. Search your voter registration information, your polling place, or your absentee ballot.
- Campaign Finance Data for Kansas
- Quick Statistics, List of Contributors, List of Candidates pertaining to the House of Representatives, the Senate, statewide, or the Board of Education.
- Opinion Poll
- Pollster.com Presidential Elections 2008 includes poll updates, articles and analysis, charts, and state links.
- President Polls
- President Polls 2008.com. Latest Polls by National, State, or Candidate including all 50 states.
- Polling Sources
- Project Vote Smart, The Voter's Self-Defense System. Includes 18 polls such as ABC News Polls, Gallup Organization, and Harris Poll Online.
- Voting and Elections
- From USA.gov official information and services from the U.S. government on Voting and Elections.
- Vote! Kansas
- A guide to voting, expect a ballot, accessibility, complaint procedures, and sending an election day V-card. You can also view a voting machine demo.