Governmental Internet Resources
Nongovernmental Internet Resources
- BankruptcyData.com is the premier business bankruptcy
resource on the web. BankruptcyData.com provides instant access to
information on thousands of business bankruptcy filings from over 70
federal bankruptcy districts.
- Free service includes the following options: Headline
News, Daily Email News, Finding a Bankruptcy, Research Reports, Court
Directory, Court Links. Most of the fulltext information is available
for a fee.
- Bankruptcy Lawyer
Bankruptcy information and advice. Also includes links to bankruptcy attorneys.
- Bankruptcy from Martindale
Bankruptcy from Martindale provides an array of resources for law students and legal support personnel. Visitors have access to free peer-reviewed legal articles focusing on bankruptcy law and an FAQ answered by leading lawyers.
Bankruptcy Law Page
- Findlaw's site includes Bankruptcy Law Web Guides on
Databases, Government Agencies, Journals, Newsletters and Agencies,
Other Discussion Groups, Outlines, Software, Supreme Court Decisions
Bankruptcy Library (IBL) (Bankruptcy Creditors Service)
- The IBL includes six subject areas related to
large-scale business restructurings targeted to the bankruptcy
professional seeking information on the Internet. You can subscribe to
their online periodicals, browse their book collection, identify
bankrutpcy confereneces, read local bankruptcy rules, read the latest
bankruptcy news and join some bankruptcy law mailing lists.
- This site provides banruptcy pointers to both Westlaw
Research Guide at LLRX
- Topics are arranged by material type (i.e., Case Law,
Docket Sheets, Document Retrieval, Filings, Forms, History, News,
Reports, Rules, Statutes, Troubled Companies, and Treatises
States Bankruptcy Courts
- This site provides access to the following bankruptcy
sources: National Bankruptcy Organizations, Links to Bankruptcy Court
Decisions and Official Bankruptcy Forms.