Diversity links to such resources as American Institute for Managing Diversity, Diversity World, Diversity Careers, the diversity White House Project, and more links to educational opportunities for diversity.
- American Institute for Managing Diversity
- Was the first national, nonprofit diversity think tank created for the purpose of advancing the field of diversity management.
- Association of Research Libraries
- ARL's Diversity Initiatives.
- Center for Research on Education, Diversity & Excellence
- Is a federally funded research and development program focused on improving the education of students whose ability to reach their potential is challenged by language or cultural barriers, race, geographic location, or poverty. from diverse ethnic cultures, life styles, life stages, creative persuasions, abilities, religious affiliations and gender.
- Is a source for recruiting job seekers from diverse ethnic cultures, life styles, life stages, creative persuasions, abilities, religious affiliations and gender.
- Diversity Central
- Diversity Inc.
- Diversity Link
- Has a mission to bring outstanding female, minority, and other diversity professionals together with equally outstanding proactive employers who have career opportunities.
- Diversity Online
- Diversity Web
- Diversity World
- Is committed to reducing any barriers that prevent people from flourishing in their livelihoods.
- Diversity Careers
- A magazine that covers technical and career issues of interest to engineers and information technology professionals who are part of the growing diverse technical workforce.
- Eyes Wide Shut
- Seldom Explored Minorities’ Stories from the ALA.
- Hire Diversity
- National Diversity Newspaper Job Bank
- NDNJB is devoted to diversifying the newspaper & media industries and is primarily aimed towards women and minorities.
- SHRM Diversity Homepage
- The society for Human Resource Management's homepage.
- U.S. Health & Human Services
- The Workplace Diversity Initiative, developed by NIH staff under the leadership of the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity Management, is a long-term strategy to manage the differences and similarities of NIH employees in order to promote productivity, quality and fairness in the workplace.
- White House Project
- Works to create a climate in America where it is normal for women to be governors, CEOs and president.
Education Opportunities for Diversity
- Albany Diversity Internship
- The goal of the Diversity Internship Program is to link law students of color to private practice in Albany, New York. Since its inception, the program has placed over 70 minority law students from Albany Law School in selected law firms for six-week internships.
- George A. Strait
- Had a scholarship named after him. It is awarded annually to college graduates with meaningful law library experience who are members of a minority group as defined by current U.S. government guidelines, are degree candidates in an accredited library or law school, and who intend to have a career in law librarianship.
- Spectrum Initiative
- Is the American Library Association's national diversity and recruitment effort designed to address the specific issue of underrepresentation of critically needed ethnic librarians within the profession while serving as a model for ways to bring attention to larger diversity issues in the future.