Find Federal resources for grants, plus links to Department of Education Grants, general grant information, grant foundations and grant projects.
Governmental Internet Resources
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (GSA)
- The Catalog of Federal Domestic
Assistance (CFDA) is a government-wide compendium of Federal programs,
projects, services, and activities which provide assistance or benefits
to the American public. It contains financial and nonfinancial assistance
programs administered by departments and establishments of the Federal
- Department of Education Grants
- This site trys to gather all of the education grants in one location.
- More Education Grant Information
- "Contains information on discretionary and formula grants made from in the last several years. Database has multiple methods for searching, viewing, and downloading data about awards. Details on the new grant abstract search feature and other changes are described in the database information document."
- National Science Foundation Grants Projects
- The NSF funds research and education in science and engineering, through grants, contracts, and cooperative
agreements. The Foundation accounts for about 20 percent of federal
support to academic institutions for basic research.
Nongovernmental Internet Resources
- Foundation Center
- This site provides a lot of information on Foundation
Grants. It has sections on: Researching Philanthropy, Finding Funders,
GrantMaker Web links, Places to help grantwriters, Funding Directories and
a Learning Lab on how to write a grand.
- GuideStar: the donor's guide to the Charitable universe
- Information about the operations and
finances of nonprofit organizations is readily accessible and actively
utilized by decision makers throughout the nonprofit sector. Donors
seek out and compare charities, monitor their performances, and give with
greater confidence. Nonprofit organizations pursue more effective
operating practices, embrace greater accountability, and enjoy lower
fund-raising costs. Society benefits from a more efficient, generous,
and well-targeted allocation of resources to the nonprofit sector.
- NonProfit Gateway
- The NonProfit Gateway is designed as a central starting point to help nonprofit organizations
access online federal information and services. Linked to all Cabinet
Departments and many agencies, it contains information about grants, regulations,
taxes, and other services as well as on a wide range of other topics and