Terrorism & Homeland Security
Terrorism and Homeland Security resource page with links to Department of Homeland Security, terrorism law, terrorism policy, terrorism resources, and terrorism committee hearings.
Governmental Internet Resources
- Department of Homeland Security
- Its mission is to prevent terrorist attacks within the United
States, reduce America's vulnerability to terrorism, and minimize the damage and recover from
attacks that do occur.
- Joint Inquiry into September 11, 2001
- In February 2002, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence agreed to conduct a Joint Inquiry into the activities of the U.S. Intelligence Community in connection with the terrorist attacks perpetrated against our nation on September 11, 2001. This report (available as both S. Rept. 107-351 and H. Rept. 107-792) consists of 832 pages that presents the joint inquiry’s findings and conclusions, an accompanying narrative, and a series of recommendations.
- From the Department of Homeland Security offers disaster preparedness tips regarding terrorists attacks.
Nongovernmental Internet Resources