War in Iraq
War in Iraq resource page with links to War in Iraq military personnel, War in Iraq alternative resources, educators against war, War in Iraq resources, War in Iraq research guides, and more.
Governmental Internet Resources
- Air Force Worldwide Locator call (210) 565-2660 live assistance during business hours
- Army Worldwide Locator call (703) 325-3732 recording with menu
- Coast Guard Worldwide Locator
- Defend America
- U.S. Department of Defense News about the War on Terrorism
- Finding Military Personnel
- Marine Corps Locator Service
- Navy Worldwide Locator
- Operation DearAbby.Net
- Support Our Troops
- Ideas on what one can do to support servicemembers, especially those serving overseas in this time of war
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Report to President (March 31, 2005)
- "The Commission is charged with assessing whether the Intelligence Community is
sufficiently authorized, organized, equipped, trained, and resourced to identify and warn in a timely manner of, and to
support United States Government efforts to respond to, the development and transfer of knowledge, expertise,
technologies, materials, and resources associated with the proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction, related
means of delivery, and other related threats of the 21st Century and their employment by foreign powers (including
terrorists, terrorist organizations, and private networks)."
Nongovernmental Internet Resources
- Alternative Resources on the U.S.-Iraq Conflict Compiled by the International Responsibilities Task Force of the American Library Association's Social Responsibilities Round Table
- E-Freedom News This pro-war site's special report "covers Saddam Hussein's rise to power, attacks on his neighbors, associated war crimes and crimes against humanity, and current US plans and scenarios for Saddam's removal."
- Monterey Bay Educators Against War
- A citizens' research & action group based in the 17th Congressional District (Santa Cruz, Monterey, & San Benito
Counties) on the Central Coast of California. The website is "an ongoing cooperative endeavor
updated weekly, is designed to assist students, legislators, journalists, teachers, researchers,
pastors, & community activists who work for peace & justice."
- Patriots for the Defense of America
- "Patriots for the Defense of America is dedicated to the proposition that the United States must take a strong and uncompromising stand against nations that threaten American lives and freedoms. We hold that America must put its own defense first, and that we must not sacrifice self-defense to win the support of other nations. We fully support the unyielding use of military force to defeat our enemies and defend our country."
- Terrorism Library
- University of Richmond War with Iraq Resources