Washlaw is no longer updated as of June 1, 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Comprehensive Tools
- Galaxy / The Web's Original Searchable Directory
- INFOMINE / University of California
- "...a virtual library of Internet resources relevant to faculty, students, and research staff at the university level. It contains useful Internet resources such as databases, electronic journals, electronic books, bulletin boards, mailing lists, online library card catalogs, articles, directories of researchers, and many other types of information."
- LII.org (Librarians' Internet Index)
- "Topics include current events and issues, holidays and seasons, helpful tools for information users, human interest, and more."
- "ipl2 is a public service organization and a learning/teaching environment. To date, thousands of students and volunteer library and information science professionals have been involved in answering reference questions for our Ask an ipl2 Librarian service and in designing, building, creating and maintaining the ipl2's collections."
- Library of Congress Research Tools
- "The Library of Congress offers a wide variety of online databases and Internet resources to the public via the Web, including its own online catalog. In addition, LC provides an easy-to-use gateway for searching other institutions' online catalogs and extensive links to resources on the Internet."
- refdesk.com / Fact Checker for the Internet
- "... Refdesk is a free and family-friendly web site that indexes and reviews quality, credible, and current web-based resources."
- Reference / Yahoo! Directory
- StartSpot Network
- "We focus on topics that inform and educate. Our goal is to help you quickly and easily discover the best the Web has to offer for these topics."
- State Library of Kansas / Books, Information & More...