State & Local Government
- "Offers information about the trial court system in each state, including an overview of the types of cases handled by each court and links to online case record search services."
- "The premier federal, state & local government site on the internet."
- "We focus on topics that inform and educate. Our goal is to help you quickly and easily discover the best the Web has to offer for these topics."
- Official Kansas government web site.
- Kansas / WashLaw
- "Kansas law resource page with links to legislative information, statute search, executive information, attorney general, courts, court system, judicial branch, directories, rules of court, court opinion search, state agencies, counties, historical documents, and boards and commissions."
- Designed for consumers, businesses, and attorneys who need answers about a particular state's law. Provides easy access to legal resources in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and federal court jurisdictions. Select a jurisdiction from the drop-down list below, to start.
- National Association of Counties
- "NACo maintains a comprehensive database of information on counties, including a listing of county officials, and links to Capitolimpact.com, which provides nationwide county statistics such as economic and demographic data."
- State and Local Government on the Net
- "A directory of offical state, county, and city government websites."
- State and Local Governments / Library of Congress
- State government information especially for researchers from the Serial & Government Publications Division.
- StateLaw / WashLaw
- "All state law resource page containing links to state law search, legal libraries, municipal codes, local county courthouse addresses, draft and uniform model acts, state and local tax agencies, uniform commercial code locator, and other state agencies."
- USA CityLink
- "Since 1994, this has been the internet's most comprehensive listing of states and cities offering information on travel, tourism, and relocation. We offer detailed city guides as well as official and independent city and state websites."
Kansas Cities and Towns
Kansas City, Kansas
- Municipal Code Corporation
- "Contained on this website are Codes for more than 1,600 local governments in searchable online databases, and information about many other services and products including custom publishing and document management."
- Municipal Codes Online / Seattle Public Library
- "This page provides Links to city and county codes available for unrestricted searching on the World Wide Web."
- Municipal Codes Web Library / LexisNexis
- "The web library below includes links to Municipal Codes published through LexisNexis Municipal Codes Publishing and Ordlink Services."
- "The Unified Government of Wyandotte County/Kansas City, Kansas is recognized as one of the most progressive local governments in America. The Unified Government was created in 1997 when Wyandotte County voters overwhelmingly approved consolidating the city and county governments."
- Kansas City, Kansas Metropolitan Area Sites / WCEDC